Bayero University Kano (BUK) Post UTME registration, DE screening form for 2023/2024 is out, see the application process, and requirements for DE and UTME.
This is to inform all Bayero University Kano aspirants that the post UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 admission is out for DE and UTME candidates. Find more details below.
The purpose of the post UTME is to further assess the candidates’ suitability for admission into the university.
BUK Direct Entry(DE) Screening Exercise 2023/2024
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into Bayero University, Kano, that there will be an Online-Screening exercise from Monday, 20 November 2023, to Sunday, 7th January, 2024. However, printing of acknowledgement slip will continue up to midnight of Sunday, 14 January, 2024.
Please note that only Candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admissions and chose Bayero University as First Choice are eligible for the screening.
Candidates are advised to visit any JAMB Office or Accredited CBT Centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO e.t.c.) on the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
Eligibility for BUK Post UTME For UTME Candidates (BUKAT)
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ Level results. All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or Accredited CBT Centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO e.t.c.) on the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- Have sat for the 2023 UTME and have meet their faculty/Department cut off Mark.
- Have chosen Bayero University Kano as their first choice institution
- Have the required O’level results for their chosen course of study
Cost of BUK Post UTME FORM
The cost of the Bayero University post UTME form, BUKAT registration fee is N2,500. Candidates can make the payment online or at any branch of the banks listed on the Bayero University Kano website.
BUK Post UTME Registration Procedures
Here’s the procedures on how to register for BUK Post UTME. This is for JAMB candidates, Direct Entry candidates should Check their own procedures below
1. Login using your UTME Number and UTME Score.
2. Profile Update
Applicants are to provide their Date of birth, LGA, Phone Number used when registering with JAMB, Email address used when registering with JAMB, alternate Phone number,pl alternate Email address, Next of Kin, Phone Number of next of kin and Contact Address. Applicants cannot change their full name and state of origin. Applicants can choose the preferred email and phone number to be used in any correspondence, in case the email and/or phone number used in JAMB registration is not accessible to the applicant
3. O’ Level Update
After successful profile update, you can then update your O’ Level results. For those awaiting examination, please enter ‘AW’ as grade and for those awaiting result should enter ‘AR’ as their grades. Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification. You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ Level examinations results.
4. Generate/Print BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF)
After successfully updating your ‘O’ Level, you are ready to generate the BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). The BUKPPF includes Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number and other information needed to make payment through the Remita e-Payments
5. Print Acknowledgement Slip
After your payment has been verified and processed you can processed to print your acknowledgement slip. Note that the schedule (Venue, Date and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the following:
preferred phone number and/or
preferred email address
you supplied in your profile.
DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING APPLICATION PROCEDURE
At the homepage of the Bayero University website, www.buk.edu.ng, click Direct Entry Screening Application Portal
Login using your DE Number, the Program Applied and your Gender, then upload your passport-sized photograph.
After uploading your picture, Fill-in (update) the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
Print your personalized Payment Invoice and use the invoice to make the payment of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) at any branch of Banks Listed on your Invoice nationwide.
After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng, login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can Fill-in (update) the O’ Level and A’ Level Qualifications Form.
Print your Acknowledgement Letter and keep it safe.
RECOMMENDED: BUK Registration Guide for Fresh Students
BUK Post UTME Registration Date 2023/2024
This is to inform all candidates who applied admission into Bayero University, Kano, that the Online-Screening exercise commence Monday, 20 November 2023, to Sunday, 7th January, 2024
BUK Post UTME Examination Date for UTME Candidates
The date of the Post UTME examinations will be announced in the media as well as communicated to all registered applicants via their gsm and email addresses. The Venue, Time and Sitting Arrangement for the test will be on applicants’ Examination Cards.
How to pass BUK Aptitude Test
Here are some tips on how to pass the Bayero University Kano Post UTME (BUKAT):
1. Study the past questions and answers. This is one of the most important things you can do to prepare for the BUKAT. The past questions will give you a good idea of the format of the test and the types of questions that are asked. You can find past questions and answers online or at the Bayero University Kano library.
2. Practice with CBT software.** The BUKAT is a computer-based test (CBT), so it’s important to practice with CBT software before the test day. This will help you to get used to the computer-based format of the test and the way the questions are displayed.
3. Arrive at the test center early.** This will give you enough time to relax and settle in before the test starts. You should also arrive early to avoid any delays in starting the test.
4. Read the instructions carefully before answering each question. The instructions will tell you how many questions there are in each section, how much time you have to complete the test, and how many marks each question is worth.
5. Be careful not to make careless mistakes.** Read each question carefully and make sure you understand what it is asking before you answer it.
6. If you are not sure about an answer, mark it for review and come back to it later. You can always go back to a question later if you have time.
7. Do not leave any questions unanswered.Even if you are not sure about an answer, it is better to guess than to leave the question blank.
8. Stay calm and focused during the test. Remember that the BUKAT is just one part of the admissions process. There are other factors that the university will consider when making admissions decisions.
This is all about the Bayero University post UTME keep visiting this page as we update it with fresh info when ever is available. Don’t forget to drop your question on the comments section below if you have any.