JAMB 2024, registration date, Closing date, and examination date, Find all the information you need to know about the 2024/2025 JAMB UTME.
In this article we will bring you all the necessary information about the JAMB Form for 2024/2025.
You’ll find, information such as the JAMB registration date, closing date, and the JAMB UTME/Examination date, JAMB syllabus for 2024, recommended books for JAMB 2024, JAMB Novel for 2024 and how to pass your JAMB examinations.
JAMB Registration Date 2024
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, has fixed 15th January to 26th February 2024, for the sale of its Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination application document.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination, also known as the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), is a standardized test for prospective undergraduates in Nigeria. It is designed to assess candidates’ problem-solving, critical thinking, and knowledge of scientific concepts and principles. The examination is a crucial step in the higher education admission process in Nigeria.
JAMB Closing Date for Registration
The closing date for JAMB 2024 registration is 26th February 2024.
JAMB registration usually starts in January and ends in February.
JAMB Registration Cost 2024
The registration fee for JAMB 2024 is N4,700. This fee covers the cost of the ePIN, the compulsory reading textbook, and the CBT center service charge.
You can purchase your JAMB ePIN from any of the following outlets:
- Online payment platforms
- USSD codes
Purpose of JAMB Examinations
The JAMB examination is used to:
- Determine candidates’ eligibility for into tertiary institutions in Nigeria
- Place suitably qualified candidates in the tertiary institutions
- Provide a standardized assessment of candidates’ academic abilities
JAMB Schedule for 2024
Summary of JAMB 2024 schedule
|JAMB registration date (starts)||15th January|
|JAMB closing date||26th February|
|JAMB mock Examination||7th March 2024|
|Main Examination date||19th to 29th April 2024|
Procedures/Guidelines for JAMB 2024 Registration
To register for the JAMB examination, candidates must:
- Create a profile on the JAMB website, See: How to create JAMB profile
- Obtain a JAMB registration form from any JAMB CBT centre
- Pay the registration fee
- Complete the registration form and submit it to a JAMB-approved center
JAMB Examination Results
JAMB examination results are released online and can be accessed through the JAMB website. Candidates can also use USSD code to Check their JAMB result.
The USSD METHOD is the one often use as it takes a little time for the result to be made available online.
RECOMMENDED: How to Check JAMB RESULT
JAMB Admission Process
After obtaining their JAMB results, candidates must apply to their desired tertiary institutions. Each institution has its own admission process, which may include post-UTME screening and/or an interview.
JAMB Syllabus 2024
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) syllabus for 2024 has been released and is available on the JAMB website. The syllabus covers all the subjects that will be tested in the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The UTME is a computer-based test (CBT) that is used to select candidates for admission into undergraduate programs in Nigerian universities. The exam is divided into three sections: Use of English, Mathematics, and two other subjects of the candidate’s choice.
How to prepare And Pass JAMB Examination
This tips below will help you to pass your JAMB examinations just be sure you implement it after
1 Start early. The earlier you start preparing, the more time you will have to cover the syllabus and practice answering past questions.
2. Get the JAMB syllabus and textbooks. The JAMB syllabus outlines the topics that will be tested in the exam. The textbooks will provide you with the information you need to understand the topics.
3. Create a study plan. Break down the syllabus into smaller chunks and create a schedule for studying each chunk. Be sure to include time for practice and review.
4. Find a study method that works for you. Some people learn best by reading, while others learn best by listening or doing. Experiment with different study methods to find one that helps you learn the material effectively.
5. Practice answering past questions. Past questions are one of the best ways to prepare for the JAMB exam. They will give you a feel for the types of questions that are asked and the level of difficulty.
6. Join a study group or get a tutor. Studying with others can help you stay motivated and accountable. A tutor can help you understand difficult concepts and answer your questions.
7. Get enough sleep and eat healthy foods. It is important to take care of your physical and mental health in the weeks leading up to the exam. Get enough sleep, eat healthy foods, and exercise regularly.
8. Stay calm and focused on the day of the exam. Arrive at the exam hall early and take a few deep breaths before starting the exam. Read the instructions carefully and answer the questions to the best of your ability.
More tips to help you pass your JAMB
Use JAMB-recommended textbooks and resources. JAMB recommends a list of textbooks and resources for each subject. These resources have been reviewed by JAMB and are considered to be the best for preparing for the exam.
Attend JAMB tutorials or coaching classes. This is a great way to get help from experienced teachers and learn from other students who are also preparing for the exam.
Form a study group with friends or classmates.This is a great way to stay motivated and accountable, and to learn from each other.
Take practice exam. This is the best way to get a feel for the format of the JAMB exam and the types of questions that are asked. You can find practice exams online and in JAMB study guides.
Manage your time wisely during the exam. Don’t spend too much time on any one question. If you’re stuck, move on to the next question and come back to it later.
Review your answers before submitting the exam. Make sure that you have answered all of the questions and that your answers are correct.
Novel For 2024 JAMB
The recommended novel for the 2024 JAMB UTME is The Life Changer by Khadija Abubakar Jalli.
It is a contemporary novel set in Northern Nigeria that tells the story of Khadija, a young woman who is determined to make a difference in her community. Khadija is a brilliant student, but she is also faced with many challenges, including poverty, gender discrimination, and religious extremism. However, she never gives up on her dreams, and she eventually becomes a successful entrepreneur and social activist.
This is all the information available about the 2024 JAMB, we will update it as soon as we have any fresh info just be sure to keep checking the page. Thank you