This is to inform the general public that the Julius Berger Scholarship for females Engineering undergraduate student is out.
The scholarship is meant for ladies only, studying engineering at any federal or state university in Nigeria and has a CGPA not less than 3.5 and finally in their 200level.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure, and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfillment of its commitment to drive enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria, the company is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
Applications should be submitted on or before October 9, 2023.
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. JBN reserves the right to select and shortlist of candidates.
- Application for the JBN scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the JBN Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the JBN scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- JBN does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test
The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying the courses below in public universities within Nigeria:
Architecture, Building and Construction Engineering, Building Engineering, Building Technology, Cartography, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Project Management, Electrical Engineering, Land Surveying, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Material, Metallurgy, Production Engineering, Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Structural engineering.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in the Faculty of Engineering /Environmental /Technology
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/jbn2023
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100-level
Julius Berger Scholarship Application Procedures
- 1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- 2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- 3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- 4. Click on
- https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/jbn2023 to return to the Scholarship site
- 5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- 6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information and upload the required scanned documents.
- 7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- 8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- 9. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- 10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
- 11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- 12. A message will pop up that confirms your application was successful.
- 13. Return to
https://candidate.scholastica.ng/enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- 14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6
- To obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centers www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN and update the application with a National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
This is the guide on how to apply for the Julius Berger Scholarship for females Engineering undergraduate student in Nigeria, if you have any questions regarding to the above subject matter, please feel free to drop your question in the comment section below